Our Wedding Package includes services we consider essential
These include a comprehensive coordination service that begins the day you sign your contract, a scheduled rehearsal the day before the wedding and all set up of place cards and any personalized decorative items you want featured. For specific design related customization our staff is more than happy to open our preferred vendors black book to help you source and coordinate even the smallest details unique to your wedding. While our package includes the hours of 5pm to 11pm, we can accommodate your party until 2am at an additional hourly rate, and extend the bar to match the party, with further drinks charged on consumption.
Exclusive Access to Our Facilities
- one hour rehearsal the day before
- use of the restaurant for Bridal Party prior to the ceremony
- use of the Barndiva Garden for your ceremony
- use of the Barndiva Gallery for cocktail hors d'oeuvres, and late night dancing
- use of the Studio Gardens for plated seated dinner service (in Winter, the Gallery may be substituted for indoor dining)
Accompanying Services + Site Rentals
- access to our preferred vendor short list
- 4x20amp circuits for band or DJ
- menus, tables, linens, chairs
- dinnerware & glassware
- heaters, umbrellas & 4 onsite restrooms
- romantically lit gardens
- a professional fine dining, wine and spirit event staff
- set up & breakdown
Food & Beverage is available as a package. Our comprehensive wedding plan is specially designed for ambiance and convenience, though pieces can be added and subtracted to suit your event.
Food + Beverage Package
- Barndiva Apple Juice as guests arrive
- post ceremony champagne
- an hour of hors d'oeuvres
- guest's choice of entrée
- dessert bar
- french press coffee service
- all non-alcoholic beverages
- 3 drinks/guest from full bar
Facility Rental Inquiry
For further information and assistance customizing your rental package, we can be reached seven days a week at the following number.
To get the conversation started on a quote, fill out the form to the right and our staff will happily follow up with your request.